Fluidised Aerobic Bio-Reactor (FAB), the space and power saving technology is a better alternative to conventional wastewater treatment plants that are large-sized, power intensive and require a lot of monitoring.
FAB offers an effective option to the conventional systems made unviable due to scarcity of open space, geographical network of piping, high power and land cost.
- Odourless operations, with a self-regulating system
- High bio-film surface area, compact plants with high loading rates
- Reduced power consumption
- Simple to operate, low maintenance requirements
- Non-clogging design, better oxygen transfer efficiency
- Attached growth process, low sludge production, no sludge recycling or monitoring of M.L.S.S.
- Removes E-coli (coli form)
- Commercial complexes
- IT parks
- Residential colonies
|Attached growth process||No sludge recycle, low sludge production||Non clogging design|
|High bio-film surface area||High loading rates||Reduces coliform|
|Fluidized bed||Non clogging design, reduces coliform, low maintenance||Low maintenance|
- Capacity -15 m3/day and above
- Prefabricated units
- Civil units
- Lo flo units
- Basement installations
- Fully automated units
- Recycling for gardening, flushing, car wash and cooling towers
- Sludge handling - filter press, centrifuge, sludge drying bed and sludge holding tank