In consonance with our mission to provide reliable power at the most competitive lifetime cost per Megawatt, we offer comprehensive operation and maintenance services for power plants, through our own experienced manpower and proprietary processes.
The key objective is to keep our customer's investments productive, by continuously optimising their operations with an aim to enhance availability, output, efficiency of power plant along with power plant life. A scientific program of preventive maintenance and periodic repair ensures that the plant remains in peak condition.
As a part of the Operations & Maintenance services (O&M), Thermax monitors and manages fuel quality and consumption, water quality and consumption, chemicals, spares, and other consumables.
How to get benefit from Thermax O&M (Operations & Maintenance) services for Power Plants:
- Fixed costs
- Guaranteed availability of power
- Guaranteed performance
- Ability to sell surplus power
- Maintenance/inspection optimization
- No need for an in-house team of O&M staff
- Maintenance cost reduction
- Extended plant life
- Plant operation flexibility
- Increased operating safety
- Performance improvements through innovation & cross learning
- Availability & reliability improvements