The Thermosyphon unit is a closed loop, high-pressure natural circulation unit using water as the heating media. It has distinct advantage over traditional industrial heating systems like steam or thermic-fluid – it does not suffer from condensate losses or blow down losses observed in steam systems.
Thermosyphon prevents risk of contamination, especially in food products due to leakage of thermic fluid.
- High capacity heating system
- Multi-fuel option – oils and gases
- Multi-start helix angle guards against vapour lock
- Works on the principle of natural circulation - no pump required
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Completely automatic and suitable for unmanned operation
- Capacities: From 0.4 to 2.5 million kcal/hr
- Firing fuels: Oil & gas