Cocomax is a high-efficiency packaged smoke tube boiler designed to use crushed coconut as fuel. It can achieve an unmatched efficiency of 81%.
Cocomax’s winning edge comes from the excellence of its manufacturing standards, and stringent quality checks that go into every stage of its making. Cocomax is backed by ISO 9001 certified manufacturing capabilities that include 14 plants covering 65,000 m2 over a premise of 400,000 m2 in Pune, India.
- Low cost heating
- Bubbling bed combustion to enhance output and efficiency
- Crushed coconut fired boiler
- Provided with unique combustor to prevent fuel from falling below the grate
- Specially designed chromium grate bar to protect smoke tubes from abrasion
- Fuel feeding can be mechanised as per customer requirement
- Capacities: In the range of 2 to 5 TPH
- Pressure: In the range of 10.54 to 17.5 kg/cm2 (g)
- Firing fuels: Rice husk
- Efficiency: Overall efficiency of 81 % (+/-2%)