Behind GT upto 320 MWe
Horizontal design, Natural circulation, Triple pressure levels, with Reheat option, Supplementary and Fresh Air Firing mode with Automatic changeover
HRSGs from Thermax are based on technology from Babcock & Wilcox. Thermax HRSGs incorporate the latest advances in thermal technology, offering benefits such as multiple pressure levels and unprecedented reliability. The growing number of Thermax HRSGs bears testimony to their importance in ‘clean energy' solutions.
Heat Recovery Steam Generators are used to recover waste heat from exhaust of gas turbines, boosting efficiency from 35% to 40 % range in simple cycle (also known as open cycle) mode to 55% to 60% range in combined cycle mode. The steam generated by HRSG can be used for generating electricity in a steam turbine, for process heating for both i.e. combined heat and power.
- Natural circulation designed for higher reliability, availability & lower power consumption
- Single drum construction for reduced thermal stress during start-up & shutdown; special drum internals that promote circulation & ensure high steam purity
- Fully welded construction for quicker start-ups & shutdowns with welds safely located outside the gas path for higher reliability and longer life
- Gas-tight, internally insulated ducting & casing for lower thermal loads; internal duct designed carefully for predictable performance & longer life
- Tolerant to economiser steaming for better off-design operation; fully drainable super heater for higher reliability
- Strategic soot blowing for oil firing
- Firing gas and #2 oil in the duct burner
Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages can be offered on a case-to-case basis.
- Capacities: Gas Turbine size of 320 MW
- Pressure: Up to 160 kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Up to 566ºC
- Fuels: Natural gas/naphtha/HSD/kerosene/refinery gas, etc.
Level of Prefabrication
- Workshop prefabricated harps to be modularized at the job site
- Modules prefabricated and hydrotested in workshop, made by pressure parts section and casing internally insulated to be transported to site.
- Daelim for Numaligarh Refinery
- Reliance Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Tuma Turbomach SA for Sarabhai Piramal Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Aban Power Ltd.
- Reliance Utilities & Power Ltd.
- EID Parry Ltd., Kakinada
- Internusa A/c Bekasi Power, Indonesia
- Abener for Hassi R mel project, Algeria
- Essar Power A/c Vadinar Power Co. Ltd., Jamnagar, India
- Jacobs Netherlands BV for Schoonebeek Oilfield Redevelopment Project, Netherlands
- Lanco Infratech Ltd., Kondapalli, Andhra Pradesh, India