Direct fuel fired double effect machines have a furnace as an integral part of the high temperature generator, where a variety of liquid or gaseous fuels can be fired to drive the absorption machine.
• Capacities: From 50 to 1550 USRT (175-5450kW)
• Chilled water temperature: Up to 1ºC (34ºF) and -2ºC (28.5ºF) for brine
• Heat source: Natural gas, Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Propane, Kerosene, Biogas & High Speed Diesel (HSD)
• COP: 1.4-1.45
Chiller-Heater: A Chiller – Heater variant is also available for catering to heating and cooling applications. This eliminates the need for separate equipment for heating purpose.
• For two pipe systems (either cooling or heating), hot water of up to 60ºC can be made available directly from the evaporator circuit.
• For four pipe systems, a dedicated heat exchanger is provided to generate hot water of up to 95ºC for heating applications. This chiller heater can be configured to operate alternately on heating and cooling mode or for simultaneous heating and cooling operation.
Direct fired vapour absorption machines find their application in hotels, restaurants, multiplexes, offices, shopping malls, school buildings and process industries.